♥ Free Personal Chef Consultation: Speak with me about your dietary and cooking needs for free over the phone. Let me give you an overview of what I can do to help make your life easier and more manageable while eating a diet that helps you feel your best. A meeting with a customized free light meal will be provided for you and your family after our initial phone call. Up to a $100 value.
♥ Free Nutrition Consultation: Emily Pierson is now part of the Nourish team. She graduated with her masters in holistic nutrition from The Nutrition Therapy Institute and also has her culinary degree from there as well. She is specializing in nutrition for autoimmune diseases and brain health. Call today to set up a free meeting with Emily to see how changing your diet can benefit your health, energy level, and mental function. $100 value
♥ Personal Chef Service and Food Delivery to Your House: Includes a list of 6 to 8 meal options that change every 2 to 4 weeks that match your dietary requirements. The meals include a main dish and 1 to 2 side dishes. We grocery shop and prepare the meals in a professional kitchen. Each meal will be individually packaged into its own container. The containers are all labeled and then will be delivered to your home to be placed into the fridge or the freezer. All meals are fully prepared and can be warmed up in the microwave, toaster oven or regular oven. There is no weekly contract. So you can choose to use my services when you need them: once a week, once a month or every other month.
Personal Chef Service Packages:
1. 2 different meal choices, with 8 servings per meal. A total of 16 meals for $250. Grocery costs are additional and run around $115 to $200
2. 4 different meal choices, with 4 servings per meal. A total of 16 meals for $275. Grocery costs are additional and run around $115 to $200
3. 4 different meal choices, with 8 servings per meal. A total of 32 meals for $350 plus grocery costs Grocery costs are additional and run around $150 to $250
4. 6 different meal choices, with 8 servings per meal. A total of 48 meals for $450. Grocery costs are additional and run around $250 to $350
5. Customize your own package.
♥ Individually Packaged Meals Delivered to Your House: A minimum of 4 meals cooked for your specific needs, packaged individually and delivered to your house. $20 per meal. Meals will be prepared in a professional kitchen. Vegan, Paleo, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Whole 30 and Keto menus available. All meals will be prepared with healthy oils, (avocado, coconut or olive oil) and with no preservatives. All of our food can be made gluten, dairy, egg, corn, or nut-free upon request. We take orders at least 1 week in advance.
♥ Nutrition Services:
1. Needs-based menu planning and consultations starting at $100
2. Menu plan and meal prep for 16 meals is $350 plus grocery cost.
3. Menu plan and meal prep for 32 meals is $450 plus grocery cost.
♥ Individual Cooking Classes: An individual cooking class for 1 to 4 people is $175 plus grocery cost (usually $100 to $125). The class includes a customized menu with recipes to help you learn about a meal or a specific kind of food. I do all of the shopping and bring the groceries and utensils we will need to make the food to your house. We prepare the recipes together and then I clean up the kitchen and box up your extra food in individual servings as you enjoy eating. If you choose to make an entire meal there are usually 8 to 10 servings of food. The class lasts 2 - 3 hours
♥ Private Parties: Dinner parties for special events, birthdays and anniversaries, food for Christmas parties.
1. Slow Food Dinner Party with a signature cocktail to match the appetizer. Includes an appetizer, starter, main course with a side and a dessert. Every course will be served. Prices start at $450 for 6, $500 for 8. Add on a matching wine for every course for $50
2. Bachelorette Brunch: Includes a meal with 5 different food choices laid out for your guests to fill their plates with and a bubbles bar, mimosa bar, or sangria bar $500 for 10 -12.
3. Theme Dinner Party: Want to have a dinner party around food that would have been eaten during the Game of Throne period or centered around a region of the world? Appetizer with a signature cocktail, main with two sides and dessert. $500 for 10.