♥ Free Consultation: Speak with me about your dietary and cooking needs for free over the phone. Let me give you an overview of what I can do to help make your life easier and more manageable while eating a diet that helps you feel your best. A meeting with a customized free light meal will be provided for you and your family after our initial phone call. Up to a $100 value.
♥ Personal Chef Service: Includes a list of 8 to 12 meal options that change every 2 to 4 weeks that match your dietary requirements. The meals include a main dish and 1 to 2 side dishes. I do all the grocery shopping for your meal choices and then come to your home and prepare the meals. The meals are then divided into containers. The containers are all labeled and placed into the fridge or the freezer. Instructions are provided for cooking or reheating your meals. There is no weekly contract. So you can choose to use my services when you need them: once a week, once a month or every other month.
Personal Chef Service Packages:
1. 2 different meal choices, with 8 servings per meal. A total of 16 meals for $200. Grocery costs are additional and run around $100 to $200
2. 4 different meal choices, with 8 servings per meal. A total of 32 meals for $300 plus grocery costs Grocery costs are additional and run around $150 to $250
3. 6 different meal choices,with 8 servings per meal. A total of 48 meals for $400. Grocery costs are additional and run around $250 to $350
4. Customize your own package.
♥ Recipes: 8 meals with recipes tailored to match your dietary needs and likes/dislikes. I will work with you to make a cooking plan that fits into your weekly schedule and also a shopping list and the best and most reasonable places to purchase your food. $100
♥ Recipes and Cooking Classes: 8 meals with recipes tailored to match your dietary needs and likes/dislikes. I will work with you to make a cooking plan that fits into your weekly schedule and also a shopping list and the best and most reasonable places to purchase your food. Two 2 1/2 hr. hands on, cooking classes, to teach you techniques, tricks and shortcuts on how to make your new recipe, ask questions about how to cook for your diet and how to make kombucha and non-dairy yogurt. $250 plus grocery cost for the meals we are prepping for you.
♥ Cooking Class Parties: Want to get a group of friends together or offer a client event? Learn how to cook and eat a delicious and healthy meal and learn some new skills while you are at it. I provide drink pairing and music as well. The cooking class can be any menu you choose and lasts for 2 to 3 hours. I can provide location ideas for the party if needed.
♥ Private Parties: Dinner parties for special events, birthdays and anniversaries, food for Christmas parties.
1. Slow Food Dinner Party with a signature cocktail to match the appetizer. Includes an appetizer, starter, main course with a side and a dessert. Every course will be served. Prices start at $450 for 6, $500 for 8. Add on a matching wine for every course for $50
2. Bachelorette Brunch: Includes an a meal with 5 different food choices laid out for your guests to fill their plates with and a bubbles bar, mimosa bar, or sangria bar $500 for 10 -12.
3. Theme Dinner Party: Want to have dinner party around food that would have been eaten during the Game of Throne period or centered around a region of the world? Appetizer with signature cocktail, main with two sides and dessert. $500 for 10.