Private Parties and Client Events
♥ Group Cooking Classes or Cooking Class Client Events:
Want to get a group of friends together or offer a client event? Learn how to cook and eat a delicious and healthy meal and learn some new skills while you are at it. I provide drink pairing as well. The class includes a customized menu with recipes to help you learn about a meal or a specific kind of food. I do all of the shopping and bring the groceries and utensils we will need to make the food to your house or location of choice. We prepare the recipes together and then I clean up the kitchen While you and your friends/clients enjoy the food you made in class. The class lasts 2 - 3 hours. I can provide location ideas for the party if needed.
♥ Couple's Cooking Class:
Do you want a fun night in with your special someone? Learn some new skills and make a delicious 8 serving meal that you can eat that night and box up for the week to come or freeze. $250
Choose from the following menu:
- Sushi making night: with spicy tuna roll , dragon roll with tempura shrimp and eel and nigiri
- A night in Italy: with orange scented risotto with peas, mascarpone and parmesan and caprese salad
Italian comfort food: Chicken parmigiana with homemade marinara sauce, breaded and fried chicken, fresh mozzarella and pasta served with green beans with lemon, garlic and almonds
♥ Private Parties or Client Events:
Dinner Parties for special events, birthdays and anniversaries, food for Christmas Parties or other Client Events.
Below are just a few ideas:
- Slow Food Dinner Party with a signature cocktail to match the appetizer. Includes an appetizer, starter, main course with a side and a dessert. Every course will be served. Prices start at $500. Add on a matching wine for every course.
- Bachelorette or Celebration Brunch: Includes a meal with 5 different food choices laid out for your guests to fill their plates with and a bubbles bar, mimosa bar, or sangria bar. Prices start at $500
- Themed Dinner Party: Want to have a dinner party around food that would have been eaten during the Game of Throne period or centered around a region of the world such as Italy or France? Appetizer with a signature cocktail, main with two sides and dessert. Prices start at $500.
Sample Event Menu
Cocktail Hour with Appetizers
Appetizer Options: Choose 1 or 2
- Pesto stuffed deviled eggs with tomato balsamic smear
- Wild mushroom spinach and scallion tart with gruyere and Parmigiana Reggiano
- Cheddar chive mini biscuits with black forest ham and goat cheese and bourbon peach jam
- Dates wrapped in bacon and stuffed with goat cheese
- Charcuterie, Cheese and Fruit tray
Custom Cocktails: Choose 1 or 2
- Sparkling French Berry Lemonade with vodka, orange twist and frozen berries - 2 drinks per person
- Lime jalapeno margarita - 2 drinks per person
- Grapefruit juice, St. Germain, vodka, prosecco and an orange twist with floating raspberries - 2 drinks per person
- Blackberry lavender mimosa - -2 drinks per person
- Red Wine paired with chosen dinner - 2 drinks per person
- White Wine paired with chosen appetizers - 2 - drinks per person
Starter Options: Choose 1
- Shaved fennel salad with baby arugula, raspberries, ricotta salata and a creamy raspberry dressing
- Tomato Basil Soup or Gazpacho for Spring/Summer
- Mixed green salad with goat cheese, candied walnuts, blood orange slices and an orange mint dressing
- Creamy Leek and Potato Soup
Main Course: Choose 1
- 1. Roasted lemon, rosemary chicken with white wine pan sauce, garlic, thyme mashed potatoes and lemon, shallot haricot vert
- 2. Pan seared scallops with a blood orange beurre blanc, orange scented risotto with mascarpone and asparagus
- 3.. Pan seared chicken thighs with mustard, dill cognac sauce, fingerling potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts
- 4. Beef tenderloin steak with basil aioli, roasted broccolini, and potatoes au gratin
Dessert: Choose 1
- 1. Deep dark chocolate pudding pie with mascarpone whipped cream
- 2. Grand Marnier cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust, raspberries and homemade orange scented whipped cream.
- 3. Chocolate covered strawberries with grand Marnier whipped cream and pepita, coconut chocolate bark with Maldon sea salt
- 4. Brandied Cherry Pie with Vanilla bean ice cream
To get started with your Private or Client Event contact me for a free consultation or give me a call to arrange a time: 785-317-0024.