Our special events start at $500. We love doing parties for birthdays, client events, cooking classes, baby showers, wedding showers, holiday parties and any other thing you can imagine.
We do theme parties based around Game of Thrones or "A night in Italy or Paris." We can do champagne bars, crepe bars, taco bars or any number of creative ideas. We love customizing the food to your special event.
Give me a call for a free consultation and to check our availability.
Below is a sample menu:
Pesto stuffed deviled eggs with tomato balsamic smear
Wild mushroom spinach and scallion tart with gruyere and Parmigiano Reggiano
Sweet potato pancakes with gravlax and dill creme fraiche
Cheddar chive mini biscuits with black forest ham and goat cheese and bourbon peach jam
Dates wrapped in bacon and stuffed with goat cheese
Charcuterie, Cheese, and Fruit tray
- Grilled steelhead trout with lemon aioli and a strawberry spring salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts
- Chicken carnitas on jicama with lime crema and an avocado slice and tomato cantaloupe salad
- Roasted lemon, rosemary chicken with garlic thyme mashed potatoes and pan sauce
- Pan-seared scallops with a blood orange beurre blanc jicama, citrus salad
- Pan-seared chicken thighs with mustard, dill cognac sauce with roasted fingerling potatoes
Dessert: Choose one:
- Strawberry rhubarb pie with vanilla bean ice cream
- Deep dark chocolate pudding pie with mascarpone whipped cream
- Grand Marnier cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust, raspberries, and homemade orange-scented whipped cream.
- Chocolate covered strawberries with Grand Marnier whipped cream and pepita, coconut chocolate bark with Maldon sea salt
Cocktail: One Signature Cocktail to match your appetizer:
- Sparkling French Berry Lemonade with vodka, orange twist, and frozen berries
- Lime jalapeno margarita
- Grapefruit juice, St. Germain, vodka, prosecco, and an orange twist with floating raspberries
- Blackberry lavender mimosa